This week a new update for Pregnancy + on iOS will be available for download. The Android and Windows Apps will also be updated next month.
We thought we’d tell you first about some of the new improvements and features.
So what’s new? 5 things to look forward to:
- The Daily Blog will now be personalized to your due date and is relevant to your stage of pregnancy.
- Sync your weight data via “Health” by Apple. The new “Health’ App from Apple allows you to sync your data across multiple Apps. To activate this feature: open your Pregnancy App and Go to > More > Settings > App Settings > Health Kit Sync
- The App is also optimized for iOS 8 and iPhone 6
- Improved tools and updated content
- More 2D and 3D ultrasound images
Behind the scenes we’ve also been working on making the App as reliable as possible. We’ve made overall performance improvements and fixed some bugs.
How to update your App to the latest version (3.0.4)
- Open the iTunes App Store and tap Updates
- Find the Pregnancy App and tap Update
- If asked, enter your Apple ID password. The update will download and install
We’re always listening so please continue to send us suggestions at suppo[email protected] or send us a tweet at @health_parent
If you appreciate the work we do here at Health & Parenting, please leave a 5-star review in the App Store.
Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!
Team Health & Parenting